“Winning is not a sometime thing;
it’s an all the time thing.
You don’t win once in while; you don’t do things right once in a while; you do them right all the time.
Winning is a habit. Unfortunately, so is losing.”
– Vince Lombardi
In short: we are sports agents focused on helping professional soccer players to compete at the highest levels around the world. It is our job to locate potential trials with professional clubs for our clients, negotiate contract terms with those clubs, and ensure that our clients are living and working in an environment where they are comfortable, happy, and achieving their goals.
What exactly does an agent do?
As your agent, we are in your corner 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, supporting you in your career as a professional soccer player. More often than not, this job includes assisting you with personal matters, as well as professional issues with your club and contracts. In the most basic sense our job is to handle everything else that may come up in your career as a professional athlete, so that you can focus your energies and attention on the pitch.
- Work with your former coaches and mentors to figure out how best to market your skills to teams and companies
- Develop a marketing package to submit to clubs
- Make direct contact with the decisions makers at professional teams and ensure that they know who you are and how you can help their program
- Use our experience and knowledge to negotiate a contract on your behalf and get the best value for you as a player
- Market you to companies for endorsements and appearance opportunities
- Help you find employment or a university (if applicable) in the off-season
- Monitor the team’s and your performance throughout the season to ensure compliance (on both sides) with the contract and enhance your opportunities for the following season
How much control do I have over the process?
You have complete control – you are the boss!
We work for you. You determine the services that you want us to perform and exactly how you want us to perform those services. Most importantly, you have the final decision. It is our job to secure you options and opportunities – we leave the final decision to you.
How Much Do You Charge?
We charge a commission on the contracts that we generate and/or negotiate on your behalf. This amount will never exceed 10%, and is established on a confidential basis between you and our company in the representation contract. At the same time, we apply common sense to this. If you are already under contract with a professional team when you sign with us, we do not charge a commission. If we cannot increase your salary the following year, or present you with additional or different options, we do not charge a commission. If we secure you housing as part of your contract, we do not charge a commission based on the value of that housing. Our commission is based only on the money you earn as a professional.
Additional information is available in our F.A.Q. Document.